Welcome to the Y, where there's something for everyone.
For more than 100 years, the South Bend-Mishawaka YMCA has contributed to the lives of thousands of people of all ages, races, religions, and economic backgrounds. We are a non-profit charitable organization like few others in the area. At the Y, we have the unique opportunity to touch the lives of infants, children, adults, and seniors throughout the greater Michiana community.
As a YMCA member, you’ll have all this at your fingertips:
- FREE Group Exercise Classes
- FREE Childwatch with a Household Membership
- FREE Walk-On Racquetball
- FREE Strength Training Instruction and Equipment Orientations
- Open Basketball, Open Volleyball, and Family Gym Time
- Open, Lap, and Family Swims in our 25-yard pool
- Cardio and Strength Center
- Free Weight Room
- Steam Room
- Flat-screen TVs
- No Contracts
South Bend-Mishawaka YMCA Membership Rates
|Membership Type||Join Fee||Monthly Fee||Annual Fee|
|Young Adult (20-28)||$30||$26||$312|
|Single Parent Household||$50||$53||$636|
- New and renewing (over 30 days inactive) memberships are subject to a join fee.
- Household membership includes one or two adult(s) and legal dependent(s) at the same address.
- For a couple, household, single parent, senior couple and additional adult memberships, members must reside in the same household. Verification is required.
- Membership dues withdraw monthly on the 10th.
South Bend-Mishawaka YMCA Guest Pass Rates
Guest passes can be purchased at Member Service.
Sunday 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
Monday 5:30 AM-10:00 PM
Tuesday 5:30 AM-10:00 PM
Wednesday 5:30 AM-10:00 PM
Thursday 5:30 AM-10:00 PM
Friday 5:30 AM-9:00 PM
Saturday 7:00 AM-5:00 PM
The YMCA closes on major holidays:
Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day
The YMCA will close early on:
Christmas Eve (12:00 PM)
New Year's Eve (3:00 PM)