Week 1: RESET
“Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on?” The easiest answer to every tech glitch, right? And, after the eye-roll, and the flip of a switch, it sometimes strangely works!
But what happens when you glitch? When your body’s hardware is burdened, slow, and endlessly spinning? When your mind, body, and soul are stuck in strange patterns; patterns that are unhealthy and glitchy?
RESET will help you fix your glitches. It will give you tools to power you ‘off’ and turn you back on to help restore and reset your hardware.
Hit the RESET button on your life; start over, and discover your God-given potential again!
- Set a Personal Goal - The main goal of this challenge is to complete 150 minutes of physical activity a week, but we encourage you to make your own, too!
- Find a Way to Keep You Accountable - In order to keep you accountable, we challenge you to post your goals on our RESET Challenge Facebook Group (click here to join) and with your team.
Want some more structure and direction? Follow our sample tracking sheet here!
To help you achieve your 150 minutes each week, check out our weekly workout.
Beginner Home Bodyweight Workout
- Chair Squats: 10-20 reps
- Counter/Chair Pushups: 10-20 reps
- Standing Bicycle: 20-30 seconds
- 1/2 Jacks, Jumping Jacks, or High Knee March: 20-30 seconds
- Repeat 4 times
Each Sunday at 2:00 PM, we'll post a demonstration of the weekly workout in our RESET Challenge Facebook Group. Join the group here!
ONLINE OR AT HOME
Your Choice of a Y duffle bag or water bottle!
Everyone who participates in RESET this week will be entered to win a prize! There will be one winner from each of our branches. All participants who stick with it for the entire 6 weeks will receive a RESET t-shirt.