Child Care at Northside Child Development Center
Located at 2020 N. 5th Street, Niles, MI 49120 • 269-683-1982
Childcare at Northside Child Development Center is year-round, licensed childcare dedicated to nurturing the potential of every child. Our goal is to make sure every child is prepared with social-emotional skills and age-appropriate development to move on to the next step.
- Download registration form here
- Email form to Zech Hoyt, Executive Director of Youth Programs, at email@example.com
- We will contact you to set up intake appointment
|3 months-4 years||Member: $220
Maximum Weekly Pricing • Financial Assitance Available
We ask that children arrive at the center no later than 9:00 AM to ensure they fully benefit from the program, but also for staffing ratio purposes. We understand that occasional conflicts may occur (medical appointments, transportation difficulties, etc.). When these do occur, it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to call the Center before 9:00 AM to inform the staff of a child’s late arrival or absence.
We recognize that access and affordability to child care can be challenging. Please see your options below for financial assistance.
- MI Bridges can help you to access our state-licensed programs, like the Child Care Network, through financial assistance for those who qualify. Learn more on their website or download a PDF.
- The Y offers financial assistance to those who qualify. Please fill out our financial assistance application, found here, and email to Zech Hoyt, Executive Director of Youth Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to qualify for a scholarship from the YMCA, you must first apply to MI Bridges.
- Nonrefundable $50/child deposit due at registration
- Drafts may be set up weekly on Sundays, the 1st, 15th, or both the 1st and 15th each month
- Payments are due every Friday before the week of attendance
- Payments are non-transferable and non-refundable
- A $10 late fee per child will be assessed to all payments received after due date
- Cash payments are not accepted; payment options are credit card, check, money order, or bank or credit card draft
- Non-draft payment options re subject to a $10 weekly processing fee
- A 5% discount for each additional child
- Weekly fees are not prorated on days the center is closed