Great Start Readiness Preschool
Located at 2020 N. 5th Street, Niles, MI 49120 • 269-683-1982
The Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP) is a state-funded center-based preschool program serving income-eligible four-year-old children. The goal of GSRP is to provide every preschooler with the best educational opportunities through our child-centered, hands-on curriculum set in a rich learning environment that is created through our families, community, and professional staff. We believe that young children learn to the best of their ability when given:
- A safe, healthy, nurturing environment
- Development of strong teacher-child relationships in combination with strong family-teacher relationships in which all are valued
- Many opportunities for play and learning through play experiences
- Families are involved and we work together to help your child
- The activities are geared toward your child's current skills and interests
Our decisions are made from a child-centered focus which includes looking at the Early Childhood Standards of Quality- Prekindergarten, the curriculum, assessment inforn1ation, feedback from parents, and the diverse social, economic, cultural, and family needs that exist within the classroom. Parents interested in this program should contact Michelle Skalla, GSRP Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before care is open to GRSP students and is held at Northside Connections School.
- Download our registration form here
- Fill it out
- Email form to Michelle Skalla, GSRP Director, at email@example.com
- We will reach out to confirm your registration
|Before Care (Northside)||6:45 AM-Start of School||$13/week|