Welcome to the Y, where there's something for everyone.
For more than 85 years, the Benton Harbor-St. Joseph YMCA has contributed to the lives of thousands of people of all ages, races, religions, and economic backgrounds. We are a non-profit charitable organization like few others in the area. At the Y, we have the unique opportunity to touch the lives of infants, children, adults, and seniors throughout the Michiana community.
As a YMCA member, you’ll have all this at your fingertips:
- FREE Group Exercise Classes
- FREE Childwatch with a Household Membership
- FREE Walk-On Racquetball (3 Courts)
- FREE Strength Training Instruction and Equipment Orientations
- Open Basketball, Open Volleyball, and Family Gym Time
- Open, Lap, and Family Swims in our 25-meter pool
- Cardio-Strength Center with 30 Minute Nautilus Strength Circuit
- Multi-Purpose Room with Free Weights, Nautilus & Trotter Equipment
- Indoor Walking and Running Track
- Steam Room
- Flat-screen TVs
- No Contracts
Benton Harbor-St. Joseph YMCA Membership Rates
|Membership Type||Join Fee||Monthly Fee
No annual fee. No contracts.
If you choose to pay annually.
|Young Adult (20-28)||$30||$35||$420|
|Single Parent Household||$50||$75||$900|
*Rates effective February 1, 2023
- New/Renewing (over 30 days inactive) memberships are subject to a join fee.
- Household membership includes one or two adult(s) and legal dependent(s) at the same address.
- Dependents ages 20–26 must be enrolled in school. Otherwise they are considered an additional adult.
- For couple, household, single parent, and senior couple memberships, members must reside in the same household. Verification is required.
- Membership dues withdraw monthly on the 10th.
Benton Harbor-St. Joseph YMCA Guest Pass Rates
|Day||Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks|
Guest passes can be purchased at Member Service.
Sunday 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
Monday 5:00 AM-9:00 PM
Tuesday 5:00 AM-9:00 PM
Wednesday 5:00 AM-9:00 PM
Thursday 5:00 AM-9:00 PM
Friday 5:00 AM-7:30 PM
Saturday 6:00 AM-4:00 PM
7:45 AM-7:30 PM
7:45 AM-12:00 PM
The YMCA closes on major holidays:
Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day
The YMCA will close early on:
Christmas Eve (12:00 PM)
New Year's Eve (3:00 PM)
Ready to Join?
- Adult Locker Rooms
- Cardio Equipment
- Child Watch
- 6 Lane Pool
- Free Weight Room
- Group Exercise Classes
- Free WiFi
- Swim Lessons
- Swim Team
- Dance Classes
- Gymnastics Classes
- Steam Room
- Personal Training
- Nutrition Counseling
- Health Coaching